We are hiring a Frontend Web Developer to join our web development team in Zagreb, Croatia.
You will be joining a growing and excellent team of other frontend and backend developers, UX and UI designers, PMs, QAs, and execs. Point Jupiter develops and designs solutions for our worldwide clients in various industries. Projects we work on include web, and progressive web apps, mobile solutions, distributed systems, and we are actively exploring opportunities related to AI and ML.
Projects envisioned, designed, developed, and delivered by our teammates are in use on all continents, and more than 400 million users used or interacted in some way with some of our solutions. As a team, we worked with clients like Microsoft, IBM, Twiplomacy, UNHCR, UNICEF, Deutsche Telekom, and the World Economic Forum. However, we also enjoy working with exciting startups moving the boundaries of what is possible in fintech, retail, education, travel, banking, e-learning, and many other industries.
About you – our next frontend web developer
For this role, we are looking for an ambitious and eager frontend web developer who is happy to explore various projects and types of work we deliver to our clients.
Your skills should include the following:
- you have at least 2 years of experience
- Typescript experience is a plus
- familiarity with RWD and PWAs
- essential experience with CMS development (WordPress, Bolt) is a bonus, as well
- familiarity with RESTful APIs
- experience with overall modern web dev stack including Webpack, NPM, Babel…
- experience and familiarity working with Git and code versioning principles
- excellent knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- open-minded, challenge-seeking and eager to learn from other colleagues but also on your own
In addition to this, we value your soft-skills. What are the soft skills for developers? Read on!
What we can offer to you?
Here are some of the things we can offer you:
- Exciting and challenging projects spanning different areas of your interest
- A chance to grow and learn from the day one
- A competitive benefits package (salary, generous paid vacation days, bonuses, additional healthcare coverage, team gathering, skills exchange, occasional travel)
- An excellent work/private life balance
- An ability to develop your skills in a direction that it is attractive to you-you can either decide to broaden your scope or specialize in a specific technology or industry
- Pretty much an unlimited supply of fresh fruits, juice, tea, coffee, snacks
- A chance to make a meaningful impact and shape the future of our team – we are still very young and every single person joining us has a significant effect and excellent prospects for future development
- In house and paid education – 4 hours every week
- Friday coding sessions (FCS)
Fill in the form below (scroll down a little bit) or – send us your CV and, if you have them, links to some of your work, Git repos or similar resources.
Come as you are
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. What matters are your skills, your dedication, and motivation. Just come as you are!