We are hiring an Office Manager to join our great team in Zagreb, Croatia.
This position is primarily on-site/at the office location position. However, there’s a possibility of a hybrid work option available for exceptional candidates after their trial period with Point Jupiter
About Point Jupiter
You will be joining a growing and excellent team of other frontend and backend developers, UX and UI designers, PMs, and execs. Point Jupiter develops and designs solutions for our worldwide clients in various industries. Projects we work on include web, and progressive web apps, mobile solutions, and distributed systems, and we are actively exploring opportunities related to AI and ML.
Projects envisioned, designed, developed, and delivered by our teammates are in use on all continents, and more than 400 million users used or interacted in some way with some of our solutions.
However, we also enjoy working with exciting startups moving the boundaries of what is possible in fintech, retail, education, travel, banking, e-learning, and many other industries.
Our next Office Manager
We’re excited to announce an open position for an experienced Office Manager to join our dynamic team.
This is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to be a part of our creative team, to cultivate an environment that fosters productivity, and to become the glue that holds our agency together. With your 2-3 years of experience, you’ll not only ensure that our office runs like a well-oiled machine but also contribute to the culture and success of our team.
We’re looking for someone who can take ownership, drive initiatives, and help us maintain a representative workspace where ideas flourish and people feel very comfortable and cozy.
Your skills should include the following:
- Excellent organizational abilities to manage administrative tasks and office operations including tasks related to payroll administration, travel orders, booking trips, managing calendars and more
- Proficiency in using office management software, including Google Workspace, Slack, and Microsoft Office as well as general knowledge and proficiency with various database, spreadsheet and similar tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven experience in managing office budgets and expenses
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills to resolve office-related issues
- A high level of discretion for both business and personal affairs
- Previous experience in a digital agency or tech company is a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with team members and clients
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to constantly update your knowledge base
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) and Croatian with emphasis on grammatical correctness
- Open-minded, highly motivated, challenge-seeking, and eager to learn from other colleagues but also on your own
- We value your soft skills – read more about them in our blog post What are the soft skills for developers?
Desirable, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures as well as legal practices
- A car and an appropriate driving license
- Familiarity with the latest trends in office procedures and technology
- Proficiency in additional languages (especially German)
- Familiarity with WordPress and content entry methods
- Relevant college degree
- Overseeing general office operation and ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Entering and managing data and content for our team or our clients during specific projects
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries, and handling communication in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Effectively communicating updates on important administrative matters to all employees
- Organizing team events, celebrations, and meetings
- Managing office budget, ensuring all expenses are within allocated budget
- Coordinating with our CEO and CTO as well as with team leads on all office operation and ensuring everything is in good working condition, tidy and looks good
- Managing contracts and price negotiations with vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed by all employees, including training and production of documents, processes and procedures related to employment laws, protection at work and all other legal matters
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires
- Managing internal staff relations
- Maintaining a safe, tidy, clean, and secure working environment
- Running work related errands for team members and office needs
What can we offer you?
Learn and earn
We dedicate 4 hours every week to individual education and improvement. That’s why we are looking for curious minds.
Generous holiday policy
You need to rest and recharge from your hard work. So, we’ll reward your loyalty to the company by continuously giving you extra holiday days.
Christmas time benefits
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And we are trying to make it even more festive and special with our Christmas bonuses, gift cards and special bonuses for children of our employees.
You know us and you know a friend/cousin/neighbor who would be very happy to know us. Great, connect us and if the fit happens, we’ll reward you financially.
Work-life balance for real
Our private life is very valuable to us so forget about overtime work, phone calls and pings outside the working hours.
Regular employee evaluation
Even though we like to transparently share our thoughts with each other on a daily basis, twice a year we make our feedback official and special so it can be a good base for your personal career path.
Additional health insurance
Nothing in life is as valuable as your health — we get that. So, don’t worry if you accidentally hurt yourself during your “Hold my beer” moment, we got you!
Some food is food for thought. And some food is a bit more tangible. We have our private chef that takes care of us with more than worthy mom’s kitchen meals.
Personal career path
Your growth is as important to us as it is to you. We offer a personalized professional development plan, with unlimited support of our HR at each step.
Families come in all shapes and sizes. If you get a child or adopt one, we will support you financially.❤️
Secure your pension
Invest in the 3rd pillar of your pension insurance and take off your worries about the future.
… and more
We are an equal opportunity employer valuing your goals and results. We strive to be inclusive and welcoming. You can check out our Diversity policy, and we are open to your feedback.
When hiring, we live by our motto #ComeAsYouAre. Your skin color, gender, education level, veteran or social status, your religion – or absence of it – don’t make a difference at Point Jupiter. Even your big-shot dad or political connections will not mean much here.
Your values, dedication, motivation, work ethics, and professionalism are the only things that matter at Point Jupiter.