This position supports full remote working, hybrid, or work from our office in Zagreb, Croatia. It’s up to you, Point Jupiter will support you.
About Point Jupiter
You will be joining a growing and excellent team of other frontend and backend developers, UX and UI designers, PMs, QAs, and execs. Point Jupiter develops and designs solutions for our worldwide clients in various industries. Projects we work on include web, and progressive web apps, mobile solutions, and distributed systems, and we are actively exploring opportunities related to AI and ML.
Projects envisioned, designed, developed, and delivered by our teammates are in use on all continents, and more than 400 million users used or interacted in some way with some of our solutions.
However, we also enjoy working with exciting startups moving the boundaries of what is possible in fintech, retail, education, travel, banking, e-learning, and many other industries.
Our next WordPress web developer
For this role, we are looking for an ambitious and eager WordPress/CMS web developer who is happy to explore various projects and types of work we deliver to our clients.
Your skills should include the following:
- At least 2-3 years of experience using and developing WordPress, including blocks (native – Gutenberg blocks), custom themes, and (ideally) plugins. If you have more than 3 years of experience – we’d love to talk with you, as well!
- Experience and familiarity with headless CMS options and CMS solutions, in general
- PHP/React experience that’s suitable for independent development of WordPress block
- Familiarity with the Eightshift boilerplate is a big plus
- Typescript is desirable, but not a huge must
- You are an experienced React dev, but knowing other frameworks like Vue is also a plus
- Familiarity with RWD principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with overall modern web dev stack including Webpack, NPM, Babel…
- Experience and familiarity working with Git and code versioning principles
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- Open-minded, highly motivated, challenge-seeking, and eager to learn from other colleagues but also on your own
- you have at least 2-3 years of experience, but we are also interested in hiring senior devs
- Typescript is a must, too
- you are experienced React dev, but knowing other frameworks like Vue is also a plus
- familiarity with RWD and PWAs
- familiarity with RESTful APIs
- experience with overall modern web dev stack including Webpack, NPM, Babel…
- experience and familiarity working with Git and code versioning principles
- excellent knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- we value your soft skills – read more about them in our blog post What are the soft skills for developers?
What can we offer you?
Meaningful work with impactful results
Our higher ideal is work that makes sense, challenges you intellectually, and consistently creates meaningful value.
Excellent work/life balance
There’s a world outside of the office. We’ll make sure you’ll have time to enjoy it.
Additional health insurance
Nothing in life is as valuable as your health — we get that. So, don’t worry if you accidentally hurt yourself during your “Hold my beer” moment, we got you!
Coming together, reimaging our team and company, and having a great time while exploring Croatia and beyond.
Home or office
It’s up to you, really. Work from your home, work from our office, or do a little bit of both.
Delicious meals, fruits, and snacks
Some food is food for thought. And some food is a bit more tangible. We make sure we provide you with plenty of both. Nourishment all around.
A new family member?
Families come in all shapes and sizes. If you get a child or adopt one, we will support you financially. ❤️
Christmas bonuses, and gifts
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And we are trying to make it even more festive and special.
Professional development path
Your growth is as important to us as it is to you. We offer a personalized and professional development plan, with unlimited support at each step.
Learn and earn
We dedicate four hours every week to education and improvement. That’s why we are looking for curious minds.
Generous holiday policy
You need to rest and recharge. We’ll make sure you have plenty of time and opportunity to do so.
“Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.”
That’s why we make sure you can spend more time with them.
… and more
Come as you are
We are an equal opportunity employer valuing your goals and results. We strive to be inclusive and welcoming. You can check out our Diversity policy, and we are open to your feedback.
When hiring, we live by our motto #ComeAsYouAre. Your skin color, gender, education level, veteran or social status, your religion – or absence of it – don’t make a difference at Point Jupiter. Even your big-shot dad or political connections will not mean much here.
Your values, dedication, motivation, work ethics, and professionalism are the only things that matter at Point Jupiter.